- 15 hours of language training per week;
- a maximum of 10 students per group allowing for full participation by all students;
- qualified and experienced teachers;
- books and all educational material provided during the course at no extra charge;
- diplomas certifying efforts and achievements for each participant.
Our language course promotes the development of speaking, listening, reading and writing skills. Warm-up activities, core activities and follow-up activities give students regular opportunities for practicing speech, vocabulary, grammar and writing skills. Illustrations provide important visual support.
The course consists of three teaching periods of fifty minutes each. The first two periods are structured. The students learn grammar, new vocabulary and practice communication skills. The third period is more relaxed: the students watch excerpts from films and play language games.
A short oral test will be held on arrival to qualify campers for the different levels: beginner, intermediate or advanced. Accordingly, courses will be held either in the morning or in the afternoon.
On top of the language program we offer:
- Water Park Excursion
- Visit to: Montreal , Quebec City and an Amerindian Village , Ottawa
- Our summer sessions start every Sunday and finish on Fridays from the end of June to the end of August. A minimum two-week stay is required.
- Different scheduling or program possibilities are available for groups upon request
In order to insure a place during your preferred period, the sooner you register your child the better the chance of being accepted. Last year we were full for July at the end of April.
Our program should just be an introduction to understanding Ekocamp. Don't hesitate to phone us. We would like to talk with you directly and share our enthusiasm about our exciting educational opportunity.