Welcome to Ekocamp, a coed international summer camp located in Canada, where campers can have an unforgettable experience in our sports and educational coed camp. If your child is aged between 10 and 16 we have the right activities for him/her to have fun and learn all summer long.
At our camp the children can enjoy themselves to the fullest, learn new skills and experience new cultures. Most of the children return from our camp more confident and open to new ideas. The focus is on sensitization of the child to self and her/his environment.
In our Kids camp we offer young people (10 to 16 years old):
- the benefits of living in an international environment;
- English and French language training;
- a Canadian wilderness experience in the Laurentians.
Swimming, waterskiing, wakeboarding, banana boating, tubing, water trampoline, river canoeing with overnight camping, archery, rock climbing, horseback riding, ball games, wilderness survival.
- 15 hours of language training per week;
- a maximum of 10 students per group;
- qualified and experienced teachers;
- books and all educational material provided during the course at no extra charge;
- diplomas certifying efforts and achievements for each participant.
In order to insure a place during your preferred period, the sooner you register your child the better the chance of being accepted. Last year we were full for July at the end of April.
Don't hesitate to phone us. We would like to talk with you directly and share our enthusiasm about our exciting educational opportunity.
One of the best coed camp !