- 15 hours of language training per week;
- a maximum of 10 students per group allowing for full participation by all students;
- qualified and experienced teachers;
- books and all educational material provided during the course at no extra charge;
- diplomas certifying efforts and achievements for each participant.
A short oral test will be held on arrival to qualify campers for the different levels: beginner, intermediate or advanced. Accordingly, courses will be held either in the morning or in the afternoon.
Our camp offers young people (10 to 16 years old):
- the benefits of living in an international environment;
- English language training;
- a Canadian wilderness experience in the Laurentians.
Ekocamp regular activities for kids
Swimming, water skiing and wakeboarding, water trampoline, river canoeing, kayaking, tubbing, banana boat, overnight camping, archery, rock climbing, horseback riding, ball games (basketball, volleyball, soccer), wilderness survival.
See photos HERE.
Send us your inquiry