We offer young people (10 to 16 years old) :
- the benefits of living in an international environment;
- English and French language training;
- a Canadian wilderness experience in the Laurentians.
Regular activities in our Kids Summer Camps
Swimming, water skiing, trampoline, river canoeing with overnight camping, archery, rock climbing, horseback riding, ball games, wilderness survival.
- 15 hours of language training per week;
- a maximum of 10 students per group;
- qualified and experienced teachers;
- books and all educational material provided during the course at no extra charge;
- diplomas certifying efforts and achievements for each participant.
On top of the language program we offer:
Excursion Visit to: an amusement park, Montreal, Quebec City and an Amerindian Village, Ottawa.
In summer, sessions start every Sunday and finish on Fridays from the end of June to the end of August. A minimum two-week stay is required. Different scheduling or program possibilities are available for groups upon request
In order to insure a place during your preferred period, the sooner you register your child the better the chance of being accepted. Last year we were full for July at the end of April.
Don't hesitate to phone us. We would like to talk with you directly and share our enthusiasm about our exciting educational opportunity.