|Residential Summer Camp in Canada|
We bring together young people from around the world in a unique and well protected environment.
- Learn new skills
- Meet new people from around the world and make wonderful friendships
- Learn to be a team player
- Gain self-confidence and become independent
- Learn French or English
- Have fun in a relaxed and secure environment
- Visit Ottawa, the Canadian capital, and two other interesting cities, Montreal and Quebec City.
Our residential camp has two pavilions with two dining rooms, kitchen, and classrooms as well as meeting rooms and bedrooms with accommodation for four (some rooms six). Each room has its own sink. There are shared washrooms and showers on each floor. A night watch ensures separation between boys' and girls' quarters. In our sleep away camp meals are served family-style. Groups are assigned table-setting duties and each camper is responsible for assisting with the mealtime procedure.
- A relatively small camp (capacity of 150) that allows for a family atmosphere
- Escorted transfer service to and from Montreal (Trudeau) airport
- Accommodation: four campers per room (some rooms six)
- Mix with campers from around the world
- Situated on a lake amidst woodland and mountains.
- Sessions start every Sunday and finish on Fridays from the end of June to the end of August. A minimum two-week stay is required.
- Different scheduling or program possibilities are available for groups upon request
(Photos, videos and comments from our campers)