|Ekocamp bring together young people from around the world in a unique and well protected environment. We help prepare young people to play an active role in our global village.|
- Learn new skills
- Meet new people from around the world and make wonderful friendships
- Learn to be a team player
- Gain self-confidence and become independent
- Learn French or English
- Have fun in a relaxed and secure environment
We also offers a Canadian wilderness experience. The renowned beauty of Canada's vast, open wilderness offers young people a rare experience - one that will last a lifetime!
- A relatively small camp (capacity of 150) that allows for a family atmosphere
- Escorted transfer service to and from Montreal (Trudeau) airport
- Accommodation: four participants per room (some rooms six)
- Mix with young people from around the world
- Three well-balanced, varied and nutritious meals a day
- Situated on a lake amidst woodland and mountains.
- In summer, sessions start and finish every Sunday from the end of June to the end of August. A minimum two-week stay is required.
- Different scheduling or program possibilities are available for groups upon request
- See details on our CALENDAR page
(Photos, videos and comments from our campers)