youth camp youth camps camp for youth in canada canadian
Youth summer Camp
|Youth Camp in Canada|
Ekocamp has two pavilions with two dining rooms, kitchen, and classrooms as well as meeting rooms and bedrooms with accommodation for four (some rooms six). Each room has its own sink. There are shared washrooms and showers on each floor. A night watch ensures separation between boys' and girls' quarters. Meals are served family-style. Groups are assigned table-setting duties and each camper is responsible for assisting with the mealtime procedure in our kid summer camp for young people.
- Our summer sessions start every Sunday and finish on Fridays from the end of June to the end of August. A minimum two-week stay is required.
- Different scheduling or program possibilities are available for groups upon request
Distinctive features or our youth camps
- A relatively small camp (capacity of 150 campers) that allows for a family atmosphere
- Escorted transfer service to and from Montreal (Trudeau) airport
- Accommodation: four campers per room (some rooms six)
- Mix with campers from around the world
- Situated on a lake amidst woodland and mountains.
Health and Safety
|All staff members are trained in First Aid, and safety procedures are reviewed throughout the summer. Campers are always reminded of safety rules in order that they may enjoy the camp in a safe manner.|
The camp has an infirmary and a doctor is permanently on call at the nearby town of Mont-Tremblant (2 miles - 3 kilometers). A fully-equipped regional hospital is only 20 minutes away.
Ekocamp is regularly inspected and maintains the high standards required by the Quebec Ministry of Health and the Quebec Camping Association. Our experienced counselors (18 years old or older) will look after the safety and well being of your children throughout their stay.
- Ekocamp International Inc. - All Rights Reserved |