International Summer CampEkocamp International
in Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, Canada
French Immersion Program
10 to 16 years old
- All activities are held in French
- Rules and safety guidelines are translated to English
- Clientele = 70% local French speaking kids and 30% international kids
- Counselors are from Montreal and around and speak French as a first language
- Groups are separated by gender for daily activities
11 to 16 years old
- All activities are held in English
- Clientele = 70% international kids and 30% French Canadian kids
- Groups are coed for daily activities
- Counselors speak English as their first language
Our camp is situated on a lake amidst woodland and mountains. The camp is 120 kilometers (75 miles) north of Montreal in the Laurentian Mountains, near the famous "Parc du Mont-Tremblant".
Ekocamp brings together young people from around the world in a unique and well protected environment.
Camp is about Firsts: a first campfire outdoors, leading in kayak, making a new trick in wakeboard, enjoying the evening games, and being chosen to be part of an international community that values each child and his or her special gifts.
From waterfront safety to the healthy diets and enriching activities carefully tailored to children's inherent curiosity and sense of discovery, from camper-to counselor ratios to medical care, we understand what makes a camp community safe and fun and we make the extraordinary commitment to meet and surpass those standards.
In our international summer camp, we love what we do. The bar couldn't be higher for us knowing that our goals and standards are the ones that support the highest aims of the camp community-safe environments; caring, competent adult role models; healthy activities and learning experiences; service to the community and the environment and opportunities for leadership and personal growth.
At Ekocamp, you will:
- Learn new skills
- Meet new people from around the world and make wonderful friendships
- Learn to be a team player
- Gain self-confidence and become independent
- Learn a new language: French or English
- Have fun in a relaxed and secure environment
- Visit Ottawa, the Canadian capital, and two other international cities, Montreal and Quebec City.
If you require additional information, please call us or send us your question in the form at the bottom of this page.
Montreal is a popular destination in the summer. Don't forget to reserve your flight early!
Camp established since 1994 and which receives each summer children from 15 different countries, whom are well integrated with the Canadian kids.
One of the best international summer camp in Canada for kids!
All activities are conducted in French or English.
Optional classes are offered to children to learn in a fun way while having effective learning.
15 hours of group instruction per week.
Every 3 days, photos and videos will be available online on our website.
We proudly hold a "electronic-free" policy at camp.
Email service between parents and kids always available.