Summer Camp CanadaEkocamp International
French and English Summer Camp
in Mont-Tremblant (Quebec, Canada)
French Immersion Program
10 to 16 years old
- All activities are held in French
- Rules and safety guidelines are translated to English
- Clientele = 70% local French speaking kids and 30% international kids
- Counselors are from Montreal and around and speak French as a first language
- Groups are separated by gender for daily activities
11 to 16 years old
- All activities are held in English
- Clientele = 70% international kids and 30% French Canadian kids
- Groups are coed for daily activities
- Counselors speak English as their first language
We are situated on a lake amidst woodland and mountains, 120 kilometers (75 miles) north of Montreal in the Laurentian Mountains, near the famous "Parc du Mont-Tremblant".
In summer access to this environmental treasure adds exciting opportunities. This enormous wilderness park is 1,500 square kilometers (580 squares miles) in size and includes 400 lakes and 3 rivers within its boundaries. If you like wilderness, you will adore canoeing with overnight camping, wilderness survival and our hiking excursion to Mont Tremblant.
Our summer camp in Canada provides a language program and offers youth (10 to 16) a wide variety of other activities. We bring together young people from around the world to help prepare them for an active role in the 21st century.
Language is the doorway to understanding the infinite variety of human cultures; understanding culture is the key to tolerance; working and playing together is the means through which culture and tolerance are given a human face and then extended through friendship.
Parents can have fun too!
Many parents take advantage themselves of our location. The Laurentian Mountains are scattered throughout with pretty alpine villages. The Laurentians has become the preferred playground of Montrealers and their neighbors from all parts of eastern North America.
At Ekocamp, you will:
- Learn new skills
- Meet new people from around the world and make wonderful friendships
- Learn to be a team player
- Gain self-confidence and become independent
- Learn a new language: French or English
- Have fun in a relaxed and secure environment
- Visit Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec City or enjoy waterpark or raftings excursions.
If you require additional information, please call us or send us your question in the form at the bottom of this page.
Montreal is a popular destination in the summer. Don't forget to reserve your flight early!